Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Want To Hear Jennifer Live And Get A Free Healing?





Wondrous events happen when we believe they will. For over five years I prayed and asked to be a presenter on You Wealth Revolution with Darius Barazandeh the founder and creator the global healing Telesummit. A miraculous shift occurred and I was invited within two hours of my realization!


What did it take?


I had to shift the way I felt about being a guest presenter on the Telesummit. As soon as I began to be grateful for Darius and the work he was doing to shift people's lives, creating healing for thousands of people around the world BOOM! I was invited to be a guest within two hours of the change in my perspective.


Why We Don't Want To Be In Self-Pity


Sign up to get your FREE gift and listen to ALL the healers for FREE!


As a manifestor, I know that we have to be grateful before we receive our good. If we are living in self-pity nothing good ever happens. We have to recognize that we are creating in every moment. We can't afford to feel sorry for ourselves, not for one second! 


Darius and Jan Carpenter invited me to be on this amazing Global Healing Telesummit on March 14th at 1:00 PM PST/ 4:00 PM EST. 

Darius will spend 90 minutes interviewing me and yes, I will share some stories about mystical experiences and the magical work that is happening for my clients. 


You Wealth Revolution actually began it's 15th season yesterday. You can still sign up and not miss a beat! You have the opportunity every day to experience a Quantum healing for FREE. Don't miss my event and special offer for a private session with me on this call!




Sign up for your FREE Gift




If you are ready for a huge shift in your life - in ALL areas of your life contact Jennifer for your FREE discovery session. If you are ready and committed to do the work necessary it WILL HAPPEN for you! If I can do it, so can you! Contact Jennifer right now for your private Discovery session by phone or Zoom.com.









See Jennifer's reviews on Yelp