Thursday, June 29, 2017

Find Your Love, Joy and Happiness Here: We've Moved

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

Welcome! All blogs, courses, and programs are now on my website. This blog will be turned off very soon. I have FREE resources on my website for you. Please visit me!

Go to the home page and click on the tabs on the top right or scroll to the bottom of the first page for my articles. On any page click the logo on the left to return HOME. 

My website is

Cosmic Knocks And Other Mercury Retrograde Events

Your favorite Links Are Below:


It is my mission to help you feel loved, attract love and be happier, more joy-filled and blissful able to flow with whatever comes your way.

Please visit my blog articles on my new website. My work is expanding as I expand. Here are a few of the new articles you can find when you visit my website:



The Remarkable Similarities Between Horses And Humans




Every article you read and loved is at


 JenniferElizabethMasters.com

I appreciate you being here and reading my blog. All these articles are now on my new website. I invite you to check it out and read my blog there.




The great thing about my new website:


  • new courses starting at $27.00 
  • courses that will jump start you in happiness, love, and relationships
  • tons of blog content 945 unique articles under different headings 
  • information about who I am and what I do (Jennifer)
  • Learn about what I do for my clients
  • Discover what an energy clearing does for you


New articles are being posted only on my website from now on.