Wednesday, July 15, 2015

You Count: Take My Survey So I Can Serve You Better!

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters

I write from my heart, hopefully to yours. Sometimes I write exactly what you want to hear. Other times you might wonder what I am smoking? For me to excite your brain, body and heart, I need to hear from you. What do you want more of? What do you wish I would stop writing about? If I have written a particular post that got you, touched your heart or you related to - what was it? Please let me know. 



I will compile the results of this survey, tabulate them and let you know what I discover. What information would help you the most? There are no names or addresses required. You won't find me ringing your doorbell wondering when dinner is being served! This survey is purely for the purpose of me writing better posts, with information that you want to hear about. The link is below. You have one week in which to get your results back to me. Thank you for responding. I do appreciate you. This blog would be nothing if it weren't for you.

I also hope you will join me on Thursday at 5:00 PM PST/ 8:00 PM EST, for my LIVE radio show: All You Need Is Love on Tune IN, BBM Global and Roku. 83 million listeners can't be wrong! 

Looking for a great guide to sex, besides Orgasm For Life? The Guide to Getting It On, author has graciously agreed to be my guest very soon. I have posted one of his incredible and instructive videos on my Clitoris post. You will find him direct, funny and certainly knowledgable.



Jennifer Elizabeth Masters is a love and passion coach, hypnotherapist, energy healer and author; helping men and women overcome anxiety, fears, low self-esteem, perfectionism, control, sadness, depression, and resistence to love so that they can love themselves fearlessly. 


When they do their relationships become fun, thriving vehicles for joy and bliss rather than a grind. Jennifer helps codependents heal from their addiction to relationships so that they can beam their radiance out into the world to attract the love that they want, rather than another codependent person. Jennifer offers a 30 minute FREE discovery session to help you work through an issue and see if her work will be a good fit for you.