Sunday, April 12, 2015

Do Married Couples Masturbate?

By Jennifer Elizabeth Masters


Do married people masturbate? The answer is YES! Sometimes, however a wife who catches her husband masturbating may feel rejected. Why would you rather masturbate than make love to me? (Is her thought process.)
Having caught my own husband right afterwards, I have to say, I felt similarly at that time. He was refusing to have sex with me, choosing to masturbate instead - he was a closet homosexual. If this is the case, you can certainly feel rejected.


Often married people have different sexual drives. One may want sex daily, where the other only wants sex once every other week, or once a month. Masturbation can be a healthy alternative to relieve the sexual pressure that can build. 

Huffington Post Live has an interesting interview about masturbating within the marriage.